I saw what I saw...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

lovely readers...
I hope you know how cherished you are. Every cell in your body was mysteriously and beautifully created. You are the only you.
When I think about people, and how important each person is, it brings me to my knees in awe and in joy and, strangely, in heartbreak. I want every person to be nurtured, to have enough, to be cared for. The world doesn't work that way, but you and I can be a part of not only better loving ourselves, but better loving others. This song cuts deep into this idea, shedding light on what so many of us us desire- for our world and our lives to be restored to beauty, peace, and abundance.
I saw this with my own eyes, too. I'm grateful every day for my eyes... and I'll be gone from this space for a few days while I recover from eye surgery. I'm hopeful that all will be fixed and that my eyes will bless me once more. In the meantime, enjoy this video- let it inspire you to think deeply about those you love and those who need your love.

1 comments:

Angela Hunt said...

sara groves is my fav! :)

Post a Comment