this space...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

hello lovelies!
I have an idea. I love using this space for the thoughts that float through my mind regarding our spirits, our bodies, and the goddess women who inspire us. I haven't been able to access that creative part of my thinking as much lately, due to my eye healing and other writing jobs (not to mention my main job of MOM) that are keeping me really busy.
So.
My idea? To share the space. Do you have a woman in your life who has inspired you? Would you like to honor her here? You could write up a little essay about her and email it to me along with some photos if you wish. We would agree on a time to post your piece, I would publish it here, and then you could share your work (the link) through email, facebook, twitter, wherever, to alert your friends and family. The goddess you're honoring would have a day of feeling loved and cherished by you, and we would all get to learn about a lovely goddess and be taught by her life and her example.
email me at goddessmission@gmail.com if you would like to partner with me to honor your goddess(es)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment