Goddess: International Princess Project

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Have you heard of this project? (I heard about it on a blog I like to read, called Rage Against the Minivan, which yes, is a hilarious name, especially if you're a mom)...
Oh boy. If this isn't what the goddess mission is all about, then nothing is...
Watch this video.

Then, go to the International Princess Project's website and explore it. Get to know this project, and get involved.

The more I see amazing women taking action to save their sisters around the world, the more I'm convinced that this is where hope lives. Grassroots efforts to help others. Sure, we need big government money and huge organizations to help. But who really knows these women and what they've been through? Who really knows how to lift them out of a desperate situation? People like the founder of the International Princess Project, that's who. Get to know her through the website... get to know their mission... and GIVE! and BUY!
Have a lovely Tuesday, goddesses!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any person or organization who fights for this has my support. Moments like this make me long to be RICH so that I could do more. And, this sort of thing makes me cry...and get really angry. Like raging angry. I have faith that one day I will get to turn my anger and brokenness into hope and healing for other women.

We had a woman get up at our church last Sunday and pray for this exact thing in our world. It was one of the most powerful prayers I've heard and I don't think that there was a dry eye in that church. At least not for the women.

Post a Comment